Athlete and Team Mindfulness & Mindset Programs
Uncommon results begin with an uncommon mindset.
“When it comes to sports, life, or even work, being in the zone is the strongest position a person can be in. However, very few people are actually that mentally tough. It’s not because they don’t have the skills or the power, it’s because they don’t have the right training.” – Coach Misty
Everyone who loves to watch sports, knows what it’s like to see an athlete perform “in the zone.” When it comes to sports, life, or even work, being in the zone is the strongest position a person can be in. However, very few people ever actually reach this place.
That’s because to really be in the zone, you have to mentally train yourself to shut out the noise when you perform. Being in the zone is approaching the game with mindfulness that allows you to clear your mind and do your job.
It’s actually much harder than it sounds; just try to sit without allowing a thought into your mind for 30 seconds. Over the years studies have found that people have on average between 60-70,000 thoughts per day.
What separates athletes in the zone is that they don’t overthink, they don’t overanalyze and they don’t let opponents, mistakes or missed opportunities get in their heads. They perform in the moment and get the job done. In other words, they just let it go and let it flow.
Have you ever observed an athlete when he or she is in the zone? They are the ones that are unstoppable. They spend tons of time preparing, practicing, training and tweaking their game. And when it’s time to compete, they don’t think; they just know, trust and let it flow, which results in an elite performance. The key is teaching your mind to be still and clear. I’m Coach Misty and I work with athletes on mindset training to help them get in the zone on and off the field.
Imagine what it would be like to:
- Be undeterred by distractions, even in the moment
- Have a mental edge over your opponents
- Be so in sync that your mind and body flow as one
- Sharpen your instincts to feel and “see” what’s coming
- Remove the invisible blocks that hold you back
- Get over “the yips” by controlling performance anxiety
- Maintain motivation and thrive even in adversity
- Open up to a limitless mindset
- Stop allowing the actions and words from other people to affect your life on and off the field, court, etc.
- Focus on the here and now instead of worrying about yesterday or tomorrow
Misty’s PurposeSoul® Athletics programs fuse competition with purpose and soul.
Athlete and team mindfulness training programs include:
- Zone Mindset Training™
- Mental performance coaching
- Mindfulness coaching
- Mindful movement
- Meditation training
- Work/Life balance coaching
- And more!